Seriously, they are my world and here is my education background and work history:
- Graduate of the University of Nebraska in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science in Education with endorsements in Biology and Chemistry.
- Taught grades 7-12 science for six years in Ansley, Nebraska.
- Graduate of University of Nebraska in 1999 with Master of Arts in Education with 7-12 Principalship endorsement.
- High School Principal at David City Public Schools for two years.
- Education consultant with Gleason and Associates, Inc. for three years.
- Curriculum consultant at the Nebraska State Patrol for six years.
- Currently, Secondary Principal at Centura Public Schools.